Ungkapan Mengundang dalam Bhs.Inggris



Ungkapan mengundang, mengajak seseorang untuk mengerjakan sesuatu

     I’d like to invite you to my birthday party.
     Would you like to attend the meeting?
     I wonder if you’d like to come to my wedding party.
     Let’s go to ….
     Could you mind to…
     Don’t you mind to…

  Responds undangan/ajakan.

Contoh :

Menerima undangan/ajakan :


      All right / of course / sure
      I’d love to.
      I’d be happy/glad to accept.
      Yes, I’d be delighted to.
      Yes, that would be nice.
      Why not.
      Come on..

      Okay..

menolak undangan/ajakan :

-          I’m sorry I can’t

-          I’d like to very much, but…….

-          I am afraid I can’t

-         its good idea but…

-          I’d like to, but I can’t

-          I’m afraid I’m busy.

-          Sorry, I have to see the doctor.

2 Responses to "Ungkapan Mengundang dalam Bhs.Inggris"